NOTE: COMING SOON, TAKING PRE-ORDERS.
A Biker War comic book told in a Grind-house style!
Part 2 of 6.
- 30 pages in saddle-stitched floppy format
- 46% MORE content than a regular comic.
- Interior printed in full color on gloss coat 70lb paper stock.
- Cover printed on 85lb gloss varnish paper stock for durability.
- Every copy signed in gold ink by the artist (Tim Larsen).
- Variant covers!
Your life is crap. What would you do if someone offered you a ticket out? Only thing, it might be a little... risky.
Mayfield Eight is a six part story about a young fry cook in 1974 New Mexico who gets up to his apron in vicious Biker Gangs, deadly drug dealers, crooked con artist friends.
"Mayfield Eight looks like a really solid, gritty throwback story. It’s definitely worth checking out." -Joshua Davidson, Bleeding Cool.
"The pacing of this issue will leave your head spinning, so hold on tight and be ready for speed. " -Christopher Micheal, The ComixLaunch Mastermind.
"Bone-white desperation!" -DJ Stewart, The World Comic Book Review.